- Management of personal information
- Our company employs the necessary measures, such as maintaining a security system, maintenance of the management system, and thorough employee training, and places a strict control over personal information by implementing safety measures for the following purposes: keeping customers’ personal information accurate and up to date; and preventing unlawful access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, and so forth of personal information.
- Intended use of personal information
- The personal information obtained from customers will be used for transmission of emails and documents for the purpose of communication from our company, information about our business, and/or answers to inquiries.
- Prohibition of disclosure/provision of personal information to a third party
Our company will appropriately manage personal information obtained from customers and will not disclose personal information to a third party except in the following cases:
- When consent is given by the customer
- When our company provides information to a contractor to perform a service desired by the customer.
- When required by law
- Safety measures for personal information
- Our company employs all measures possible in regard to security in order to guarantee the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiry into one's own personal information
- If a customer wishes to inquire into, revise, or erase his/her own personal information, we will respond upon confirming the identity of the customer.
- Laws and regulations: compliance and review
- Our company will comply with Japanese laws and other regulations, which are applicable to the personal information in our possession, and review and improve the contents of this policy as necessary.
- For inquiries regarding handling of personal information by our company, please contact the following address.
Microwave Chemical Co., Ltd.